The Arab-Palestinian society was semi-feudal and had an organization that was more fundamental than the European-Jewish, based on clans that made enemies of each other (the dispute between the Nashashibi, the Hussein and others provoked a total of 10.000 deaths up to 1949). The Arab narrative tends to affirm that they were not interested in improving the “Palestinian” living conditions but to obtain political and civil freedom to materialize their national rights. It was not in vain when in the Partition of Palestine (1947) the Arabs could not translate into “facts” their rights given by the United Nations. The Jewish population increased to 470.000 people between both World Wars and the non-Jewish increased to 588.000 souls. In fact, the Arab population permanently increased by 120% between 1922 and 1947. The number of Arabs increased thanks to the improvement of the developed conditions by the Jews and the British. That way, the Muslim child mortality decreased from 201/1000 (1925) to 94/1000 (1945), life expectancy increased from 37 years (1926) to 49 (1943). From 1922 to 1947, the non-Jewish population increased by 131% in Jerusalem and 158% in Jaffa. The growth in the Arab towns was more modest: 42% in Nablus and 37% in Bethlehem. The most important institution created by the Arab-Palestinians was the “Arab Higher Committee”, the political organ of the community before the British Mandate, proclaimed as the “only representative of all the Arabs from Palestine”. It was created in April/25/1936 by the initiative of Hajj Amin Al- Husseini, even though it was forbidden by the British authorities in September 1937 during the revolt against them. The Arab League reconstituted the Committee on November/10/1945 but had little relevance since the Arab-Israeli War of 1948, in which their helplessness was demonstrated. It was forbidden in Jordan (1948) and ignored by Egypt and the Arab League.